Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OUT TONIGHT!

Here is OUT TONIGHT from the 2008 production of RENT at Stagedoor manor. I loved directing this show. My cast was fantastic across the board. I will try and post more stuff from the show as I get it. This was the first thing that I got so its the first thing going up

You have to at least watch up to :50 for the back bend. I think Taylor gives Daphne a little run for her money.



And then there's this option. NOT FROM MY PRODUCTION!



SPECIAL THANKS to Ali gordon who found this video. Thanks Ali!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, wait can the girl not from our Rent actually hear the music?? she's also like talking not singing. it's so WIERD.
Taylor totally owns. that backbend is amazing.

Anonymous said...

okay ... TAYLOR I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOO MUCH. That other girl... wow... im speechless hahah Always
Lisa Wiz

Anonymous said...

taylor you're fabulous.
random girl? OMG. i can't even deal! i don't understand. somebody please help me understand.

Anonymous said...

OH DEAR LORD!!!! That was embarrassing to even watch.
Taylor...you're amazing!!