Saturday, March 7, 2009

Broadway Legend

Last night I went to the Laurie Beechman Theater to hear one of my former campers perform. It got me thinking of Laurie again and I feel so lucky to have performed with her. She was truly amazing and a broadway legend! None of you would be belting if it wasn't for her. She paved the road - there was no road before her. Watch/study these clips! To find out more go to Lauriebeehman.com



SHE'S THE NYC GIRL...I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE IT DOESNT GET BETTER THAN THIS..

1 comment:

Gary said...

Hi guys,

My name is Gary and I created and run Laurie:Her Life In Song, Pictures and Performance (LaurieBeechman.com). I just wanted to thank you for your mentioning the site on your blogspot. I have gotten many hits from it. When did you work with Laurie and would you like to share your "Laurie Staurie" on the site? I would love to have you be part of it. I added some more video clips on the page entitled "I Can't Take My Eyes From You...Laurie on TV" nd there is still a lot more fun stuff to come. So, check back often and say HI!

Love your blogspot and best of luck with the camp!!! It sound amazing. That is somethng I have always wanted to do.

Take care,

Gary O.